All New Topics!
Expand Your Expertise and Knowledge through the 2021 Virtual Conference on Lead and Healthy Housing. A great learning event that will provide you with over 30 new conference sessions, from February 22 – 26, and on demand through May 1, 2021
The Virtual Conference has been pre-approved for 28 hours of CEUs by the National Environmental Health Association
Presentation Topics and Presenters
Here is a Partial Listing of Topics and Presenters
Over 12 Lead Poisoning Prevention and Hazard Control Sessions Presenting Proven Ideas on Such Topics as (partial listing)
- How and Why Community Health Workers Should be Brought into the Lead Poisoning Prevention ‘Ecosystem’
- How to Respond to the Media Regarding Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Efforts in Your Community and Communicate Your Message to Local Leadership and Elected Officials
- How to Engage Child Care Facility Owners to do Lead Hazard Control Work
Over 20 Safe and Healthy Housing Sessions Presenting Proven Ideas on Such Topics as (partial listing)
- Research Findings on the Use of Aerosol Foggers vs. Baits for Roach Control
- Child Housing Assessment for a Safe Environment: A New Tool for Injury Prevention Inside the Home
- Emerging Healthy Homes and Educational Resources
When Will the Virtual Conference Take Place?
Presentations on all of the conference sessions listed above will be made available at specific days and times during the week of the virtual conference from February 22 – 26, and on demand through May 1, 2021
Where Will I View the Virtual Conference?
Wherever you’re most comfortable. Since this is a virtual conference, you will be accessing all of the presentations online through a computer or mobile device that has an Internet connection.
What if I Can’t Make Some of the Sessions?
No problem. You will have access to a recorded version of all the sessions until May 1, 2021
Will CEUs be Awarded?
The 2021 Virtual Conference has been pre-approved for 28 CEU hours from the National Environmental Health Association. Registrants will receive the NEHA pre-approval letter and Certificate of Completion upon request.
Have a question? Want to present?
Contact us using the following secure email form.