Please note that anyone who registered for the Baltimore conference will also be given access to the virtual version at no extra charge.
Here is a Partial Listing of Topics
- The need and opportunities for amending Title X: what the particular issues are that need to be addressed in order to make the HUD programs more flexible and available for communities.
- Achieving healthy indoor environments at childcare facilities, both home-based and standalone.
- Strategies for engaging local code officials in support of lead and healthy housing programs.
- Engaging Community Health Workers in support of lead and healthy housing programs.
- Replacing Lead Service Lines: federal and local funding and strategy options.
- Reaching and educating refugee populations about lead poisoning hazards, lead reduction measures, and healthy home environments.
- Home safety and injury prevention strategies.
- Environmental justice programs and policies.
- Guidelines for replicating newly enacted lead poisoning prevention laws at the municipal level.
- Preventing exposure to second-hand and third-hand smoke.
- Examining Federal rules regarding the knowledge and communication of asbestos in buildings.
- Plus more…
When Will the Virtual Version be Available?
They are available now!
Where Will I View the Virtual Conference?
Wherever you’re most comfortable. Since this is a virtual conference, you will be accessing all of the presentations online through a computer or mobile device that has an Internet connection and can play videos and sound.
What if I Can’t Make Some of the Sessions?
No problem. You will have On Demand access to all of the recorded versions.
$98 per individual registrant.
$350 for an unlimited number of registrants from the same organization.
Interested in Making a Presentation for the forthcoming 2023 Winter Virtual Conference?
Contact us using the following secure email form.